Purists with its high-end performance. Designed in conjunction with Vice World Champions Alex Pastor and Bruna Kajiya, Dutch Champion Bas Koole, and South African Champion Oswald Smith, the C-kite of choice is the Razor Team.
The 2014 Airush Razor Team keeps the C-kite feel and performance that wakestyle and freestyle riders demand. While maintaining these characteristics of amazing pop, unhooked ability and kite looping, the Razor has great range and comfort for everyday riders. Never has a kite delivered the highest level of performance within the reach of intermediate riders, while keeping riders on top of the podium.
The proven Aramid Load Frame is combined with the new Technoforce D2 Canopy on the Team Series Kites, for the ultimate combination of durability and performance.
All Team Series kites feature the proven Aramid Load Frame. Aramid, found in bulletproof vests, is strategically placed throughout the kite to create a frame that improves the kites structure and response.
This construction absorbs impact throughout the canopy, minimizes stretch and reduces the area between each stitch point, further increasing the strength of the kite. Not only does the frame create a solid structure, but also increases performance. The Aramid Load Frame makes a more solid link throughout the entire kite, which enhances the response from rider to kite.
Featured in the 2014 Airush Wave and Razor is the new Technoforce D2 Canopy. This premium fabric is used in conjunction with the proven Aramid Load frame for the ultimate combination of durability and performance. KEY FEATURES
- True C-Kite.
- Direct steering and extremely predictable.
- Smooth feel and constant power delivery.
- Supremely maneuverable and fast turning.
- Hardcore Construction details.
- FBI (Fast Bladder Inflation) with anti-kink tubing.
- Constant Canopy Support 5th line setup.
- Double Rip Stop Canopy
//UNIqUE SELLING POINTS
- 2012 Vice World Champions Bruna Kajiya and Alex Pastor demand durability from the Razor adding Double Rip Stop canopy in conjunction with the Aramid Load Frame making the Razor extremely tough for freestyle riding.
- Due to the high end performance characteristics of the Razor, the 5th Line is necessary to allow for a decrease LE for rapid flying and pop as well as a quick relaunch in lightwinds.
- A thinner foil than other kites for the best pop and slack ideal for the ultimate freestyle and wakestyle performance.
- Dedicated Freestyle and Wakestyle Riders
- C-Kite Enthusiast