The flatter wing tips on the Varial X take the inspiration of the Razor and Wave allowing for more C-kite feel, response and direct steering that these riders have grown to love. Moderate bar pressure on the new Varial X makes it extremely easy for riders to feel the kite at every turn. This makes the kite optimal for everyday wave riding.
Taking inspiration from the Razor, the Varial X has a fine foil which means that upwind ability and popping are just as good. This is optimal for everyday freestyle enthusiast looking for a wakestyle preforming kite in a 4 line, bridled design.
- V3 bridle system.
- Massive depower.
- Wide range of use.
- SLE (style relaunch).
- Hardcore Construction details.
- FBI (Fast Bladder Inflation) with anti-kink tubing.
- Poly Load Frame Technology UNIqUE SELLING POINTS
- Flatter Wing Tips Giving a more direct and c-kite feel through the turns.
- 3 Strut Design - A great blend of weight saving and performance enhancing characteristics for riding increased Low -
End and High End capabilities.
- V3 Bridle - For more stability and rigidity when flying in gustier conditions TARGET USER
Ideal for all-around riders looking for a more performance based product. These riders are performing more unhooked maneuvers, flying aggressively in the waves, and looking for the biggest boosting kite in the range.