The Wave has been extremely successful in its first year with a massive following of dedicated surf riders. The Wave has the most unique shape on the market with a thin LE for immense forward speed as well as a lightweight 3 strut design for drifting capabilities, the kite responds to what you need when you need it the most.
Adjustments in the wingtips and canopy layout make for a smooth power delivery and fluid steering makes for a consistent feel across the range. The new sizes offer increased options for higher wind riding without.
For the most dedicated and natural surf kite on the market, the Airush Wave ticks all the boxes. //TARGET USER
- Ideal for Dedicated Wave Riders or riders interested in pursuing Wave Riding
- Wave Specific Design
- Airush Bulletproof Construction
- Drift Stability
- Smooth Turning
- Tunable bar throw and bar pressure options
- V3 bridle system
- FBI (Fast Bladder Inflation) with anti-kink tubing
- Double Rip Stop Canopy
//UNIqUE SELLING POINTS
- Large surface area in the wingtip enabled us to develop a kite that steers quickly, while the SL-C shape
and reduced LE diameter ensure smooth power delivery and allows the kite to fly forward in the window, enhancing unhooked performance.
- Drift stability is enhanced through the low aspect ratio, combined with the SLC shape.
- Unique planform allows the kite to fly forward in the window while sitting back and drifting in the turns.
//COMPARED TO 2013 WAVE
- Added Sizes for increased customer choices for highwind and smaller wave riders
- Increased consistent feel throughout the smallest to largest sizes
- Increased LE in smaller sizes for added Stability
- Decreased LE in larger sizes for faster flying